Just to re-cap the awesome time presentation in class today, the ten things every science student should know about time are:
1) Time Exists.
2) The past and the future are equally real.
3) Everyone experiences time differently.
4) You live in the past.
5) Your memory isn't as good as you think.
6) Consciousness depends on manipulating time.
7) Disorder increases as time passes.
8) Complexity comes and goes.
9) Aging is reversible.
10) A lifetime is a billion heart beats.
To get a much more detailed explanation on all the following points/ vent your frustrations about some of them, do visit the blog which actually published the article at http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2011/09/01/ten-things-everyone-should-know-about-time/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CosmicVarianceBlog+%28Cosmic+Variance%29